@ClemsonWBB Plays Host to Wofford Sunday at 2:00 pm
Who: Clemson Tigers (0-1) vs. Wofford Terriers (0-0)
When: Sunday, Nov. 10 at 2:00 pm
Where: Littlejohn Coliseum in Clemson, SC
Listen: WCCP 104.9 (Roy Philpott, Dory Kidd) and Clemson Tigers Official App
Tickets: $6 for adults, $4 for youth and senior citizens
Next Game: Clemson v. Cal St. Northridge; Sun., Nov. 17, 1:00 pm; Littlejohn Coliseum
CLEMSON, SC - The Clemson women’s basketball team will look to bounce back from a season-opening loss with a Sunday matinee against Wofford in Littlejohn Coliseum at 2:00 pm. The game will be broadcast live for free on TigerCast at ClemsonTigers.com, and will be available on the radio locally at WCCP 104.9 FM. In-game updates will also be available on the official twitter account of the program, @ClemsonWBB.
Clemson is 6-0 against Wofford all-time, with the last meeting coming in December of 2009, a 67-51 Tiger victory.
The Tigers won both of their exhibition games last week by a combined 90 points, but dropped the opener to Davidson, 77-57, on Friday.
Quinyotta Pettaway had 17 points, 15 rebounds, and four blocks in the contest, moving her into 20th in Clemson history with 525 career rebounds.
Notes (In 140 Characters or Less):
- The Tigers are now 26-12 all-time in season-openers and 31-7 in home-openers after falling to Davidson
- Quinyotta Pettaway had 17 points, 15 boards, and 4 blocks vs. Wildcats
- Pettaway’s rebounds (15), off. rebs (6), blocks (4) were most by any ACC player on opening night, scoring (17) was 5th
- Clemson topped Truett-McConnell, 92-49, in an exhibition on 10/29 and took down Limestone, 95-48, on 11/3
- Nikki Dixon led the Tigers with 20 points, 9 rebounds, and 5 assists vs T-M and had 26 points against Limestone
- Pettaway had 19 vs. T-M and 21 vs. Limestone; She also had 20 rebs vs LC
- Four Tigers scored in double-figures in each exhibition
- Clemson forced 41 turnovers, scored 50 points in paint vs T-M
- Quinyotta Pettaway ranks 20th in Clemson history in career rebounds (525)
- Chelsea Lindsay had car.-high 12 pts, 5 fgm vs. Davidson
- Dixon ranks 4th in Clemson history with a 2.42 steals per game average
- Pettaway is 7th in Clemson history with a 1.04 blocks per game average
- Kelly Gramlich ranks 9th in Clemson history with 1.10 3-pointers made per game in her career