Nissan and ESPN invite Tiger fans to "Get to know the Heismans" - as well as two of Clemson's most legendary players at the Nissan Heisman House Tour on Bowman Field.
Former ACC Player of the Year Michael Dean Perry will team up with record-setting Tiger quarterback Woody Dantzler to sign autographs and meet fans during their respective appearances prior to kickoff this Saturday. The former Tiger greats also will discuss their legendary football careers in separate Chalk Talk sessions with ESPN anchor Neil Everett during the Nissan Heisman House Tour, which will be open from noon until game time (8:00 p.m. ET) on Bowman Field.
Chalk Talk: 3:30 - 4:00 PM
Autograph Session: 4:00 - 5:00 PM
Michael Dean Perry
Chalk Talk: 5:30 - 6:00 PM
Autograph Session: 6:00 - 7:00 PM
This free event also features photo opportunities with the Heisman Memorial Trophy, the most prestigious award in college football.
Fans also will have the opportunity to:
- Win prizes by participating in fun, interactive games, including a virtual field-goal kicking challenge
- See the all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue and get a picture with former Heisman winners through our digital photo booth
- Weigh in on this season's Heisman race by tweeting their picks to the Twitter wall
- Create their own Heisman pose atop a larger-than-life trophy base
- View Heisman House video content via touch-screen monitors
- Keep tabs on the weekend's action by viewing games and highlights on multiple TVs