- Qualified for the 2013 U.S. Amateur in Charleston, SC
- 2nd team AJGA All-American in 2010 & Honorable Mention in 2011
- Named to the 2011 PING Junior Solheim Cup United States Team
- Three- time South Carolina Junior Golf Association Beth Daniel Player of the Year
- Three-time Carolinas Golf Player of the Year
- Three-time Champion of the Carolinas/Georgia Junior Golf Championships (2011,2012,2013)
- Three- time winner of the State 3AAA South Carolina High School Golf Championships (also finished 4th in 2012)
- Had 3 top 5 finishes in AJGA events in the summer of 2012 (including 2nd in the Vaughn Taylor Championship and 4th at the Golf Pride Junior Classic, where she shot a season best second round 69)
- Had four top 15 finishes in 2011
- Won the Sea Pines Junior Heritage in 2011
- Won the Beth Daniel Junior Azalea tournament in 2008 & 2010 and was runner-up in 2009
- Was the 2010 & 2011 SCJGA Fall Challenge Champion
- Three- Time CPGA Charles Tilghman Junior Invitational Champion
Q: Who is the biggest influence in your life and why?
A: My dad. He's helped me through everything in life and I couldn't have done it without his continuous support. He has sacrificed so much for me in his life.
Q: What is something you can't live without?
A: Sweet tea
Q: What one word you would pick to describe yourself?
Q: What would you tell a student-athlete considering Clemson?
A: You won't have a better college experience than at Clemson. You will be surrounded by people who care about you. Everyone is family and you will feel right at home!
Q: What is your favorite Clemson tradition?
A: Football Running Down "The Hill" before each game.
Q: What one word would you pick to describe Coach Horton?
Q: What is your most memorable shot?
A: 2011, 6-iron in final round of Junior Heritage at Harbour Town. I hit the shot in a stiff wind to three feet, made birdie, and won the tournament by 1.
Q: What is your biggest accomplishment so far in golf?
A: Playing for Team USA in the 2011 Ping Junior Solheim Cup