- Clemson is now 27-0 all-time against FCS opponents, including a 2-0 record against South Carolina State.
- Clemson returned two interceptions for touchdowns in today's game. It was the first time in Clemson history that the Tigers returned two interceptions for touchdowns in the same game.
- It was also the first time since 2011 that Clemson had two defensive touchdowns in the same game. That season, Kourtnei Brown returned both a fumble and an interception for touchdowns against North Carolina.
- Clemson had two players throw for at least 100 yards, as Tajh Boyd had 169 yards and Cole Stoudt threw for 143. Last season, Boyd and Stoudt both threw for over 100 yards in a 52-27 win against Ball State.
- Clemson tallied 512 yards of total offense in today's game. The Tigers are now 65-0-1 when totaling at least 500 yards of total offense.
- The Tigers are now 2-0 for the fourth straight season. It is the first time in Clemson history that a senior class started 2-0 all four years.
- Clemson had 14 different receivers catch a pass in today's game, including six receivers who made their first career catches.
- Clemson played 82 players in today's game.
- Cole Stoudt was 19-for-20 (.950) passing for 143 yards and three touchdowns in today's game. Stoudt's completion percentage is the highest single-game completion percentage in school history. The previous record was 94.1 percent when Woodrow Dantzler went 16-for-17 in a 38-0 win against the Citadel in 2000. Dantzler was at today's game as an honorary captain.
- Germone Hopper scored his first career touchdown on his first career reception, a 17-yard catch, in the third quarter. He later recorded his second career touchdown reception on a 26-yard strike in the fourth quarter. He finished the game with game-high-tying six receptions for 66 yards.
- Tajh Boyd was 14-of-23 passing with 169 yards and carried the ball six times for 10 rushing yards and a touchdown. Boyd did not throw for a touchdown in today's game, so his school record streak for consecutive games with a touchdown pass ended at 17.
- C.J. Davidson recorded the first carries of his career with 16 rushes for a team-high 63 yards. He also caught two passes for 13 receiving yards.
- Martin Jenkins recorded his first career interception in the first quarter and returned it 52 yards for his first career touchdown.
- Darius Robinson recorded his fourth career interception and first of the season, and returned it 35 yards for his first career touchdown.
- Kellen Jones recorded a team-high seven tackles, including a sack and two tackles for loss.