Game Time: 8:00 p.m. PLEASE PLAN TO ARRIVE EARLY!
IPTAY/Ticket Office Opens: 4:00 p.m.
The Clemson Athletic Department and IPTAY are looking forward to hosting The University of Georgia this Saturday in Memorial Stadium for Solid Orange Day. Clemson Athletics would like to invite all Tiger fans and Clemson faculty, staff and students to Bowman Field on Saturday morning for ESPN College GameDay. ESPN's iconic football pregame show will broadcast live from Bowman Field from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Click HERE for additional details.
Clemson University President James F. Barker shared a special blog post this morning for all members of the Clemson family as we prepare for this monumental weekend. Click HERE to read President Barker's blog post about what it means to be Solid Orange this weekend.
This week, The Tiger Tailgate Show will begin at 5:00 p.m. on the lawn of Littlejohn Coliseum featuring a pregame radio show with tons of giveaways and inflatables for everyone to enjoy!
Beginning at 6:30 p.m., Tiger Band will host its "90-Minutes Before Kick-Off" mini-concert one hour and 30 minutes before kickoff at the Outdoor Theater (between Sikes Hall and Cooper Library). At the conclusion, the band will begin its traditional march down Fort Hill Street and make its way to the West EndZone of Memorial Stadium.
We encourage everyone to arrive early and proceed to Lot 5 to welcome the team, as Tiger Walk is scheduled for 6:10 p.m.
- All parking lots will open at 8:00 a.m.
- Click HERE to access the 2013 Memorial Stadium Information which includes a Memorial Stadium Seating Chart as well as Game Day Parking Information.
In an effort to continue to enhance the security of fans attending Clemson University Football games in Memorial Stadium, the Clemson University Police Department, the Clemson Athletic Department and IPTAY have announced updates from previous policies. All fans with searchable items such as purses, diaper bags, medically necessary items, binocular cases and seat cushions will be directed to screening areas at Memorial Stadium Gates 1, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16 and 20 where items will be searched by designated and easily recognized Memorial Stadium Event Staff. For the most efficient, effective and quickest entry into Memorial Stadium, officials recommend that fans arrive at least one and a half hours before kickoff. Additional information on the security policy is located HERE.
- All gates will open at 6:00 p.m.
- All tickets will be scanned upon entry, so please arrive early to avoid any delays.
- Children agestwo and younger do not require a ticket for admission. Any personthree years or older will require a ticket.
- Tiger Tracker is Clemson's game day child identification system to quickly reunite lost or separated children with their family or guardians.
- Youth sized wristbands will be available at all stadium guest services, Tiger Tailgate Show, and IPTAY/Ticket Office. Wristbands will be filled out to contain seat location and contact information.
- In the event that a child becomes separated from his or herfamily or guardians, uniformed officers will use information on the wristband to quickly reunite the child with his or herchaperone.
- Golf cart placards are only provided to individuals who are working personnel.Golf carts without a placard will not be permitted near the stadium.
- Personal golf cart use is highly discouraged and will not be permitted near the stadium. Golf carts will be removed at theowner's expense.
ADA Pickup Locations
If you need assistance in getting to the stadium, please look for the pickup locations designated by the tall white poles with the blue stripe. Click HERE for the the 2013 Football ADA Pickup Locations.
Please click HERE to access a list of permanent and portable restroom locations on game day.
- Tickets for this game are sold out.
- Anyone selling tickets must be 200 feet from any gate and the IPTAY/Ticket Office. The Clemson Athletic Ticket Office is not responsible for counterfeit tickets purchased outside of the stadium and does not guarantee the legitimacy of such tickets. Buyer beware!
- Anyone with ticket issues on game day may visit the Athletic Ticket Office located in the IPTAY Center beside Gate 9 of Memorial Stadium. An additional ticket resolution center will be located at the ticket booth at Gate 1 for patrons with ticket issues on game day.
- First Friday Parade - Friday, August 30, 6 p.m., S.C. Hwy 93 - A pep rally will immediately follow the parade on Riggs Field.
- Men's Soccer vs. Mercer- Friday, August 30, 7:30 p.m.
- ESPN College GameDay - Saturday, August 30, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. on Bowman Field - Fans may enter Bowman Field beginning at 6 a.m. Saturday. Click HERE for additional details.
Game Notes & Information on ClemsonTigers.com
Game notes and other game materials and information for the Clemson-Georgia game are available on ClemsonTigers.com at the following links: NOTES | DEPTH CHART | ROSTER. Clemson's 2013 football media guide and statistics supplement are also available on ClemsonTigers.com: 2013 MEDIA GUIDE.
We have a great opportunity to showcase our Solid Orange spirit and enthusiasm to Georgia fans this weekend. We encourage every Clemson fan to wear orange Saturday. In addition, Fridays are always Solid Orange Fridays, and this year, Clemson University is participating in the second annual College Colors Day spirit competition and is asking for fan support to help win the national Spirit Cup award, which includes $10,000 toward the general scholarship fund. By visiting Facebook.com/CollegeColorsDay, Tiger fans can register to vote for Clemson as the school with the most college spirit and loyal fan base. *Voting ends August 29 at midnight so be sure to vote now!
Official Clemson Gear - Back to School Gift Guide
Clemson fans can start shopping today for Back to School gear at the Official Online Store of Clemson Athletics. Browse through the Back to School Gift Guide HERE to see all of the store's newest official Clemson gear and items.
Tiger Band Brings Back Historic Fight Song
The Tiger Band will restore an old tradition at the Clemson-Georgia game on Saturday, when it will reintroduce the tune "Tiger Rah!" during its pregame performance. Click HERE to read more about the traditional fight song, which dates back to the 1930s.
Follow Clemson Tiger Football on Social Media!
Be sure to follow the Clemson Football Program on Twitter: @ClemsonFB, Instagram: @ClemsonFB and Facebook: Facebook.com/ClemsonTigerFootball for exclusive, behind-the-scenes updates for the Clemson-Georgia game weekend, as well as throughout the year.
Visit www.clemsontigers.com for all social media related to Clemson Athletics.