|Hometown:||Warner Robins, Ga.|
|High School:||Wesleyan School|
- Appeared in 25 games, starting 12 for the Tigers
- Averaged 4.8 points per game and 3.0 rebounds per game in 530 minutes
- Scored a career-high 16 points twice vs. Florida A&M and Pittsburgh
- Recorded 10 points, seven rebounds, three assists and three blocks at Syracuse
- Appeared in 29 games, starting nine ACC contests
- Totaled 50 points, 48 rebounds, 12 blocks and ten steals, 20-48 (.417) FG in 317 minutes
- Played double-digit minutes in 16 contests, including a career-high 30 minutes at Wake Forest
- Scored career-best seven points in 15 minutes against Longwood
- Appeared in 16 games, playing 172 minutes
- Had a season-high 6 points in the win over VT in the Tournament
- Recorded a career-high 2 steals against Boston College on Feb. 20, 2014
- Attended the Wesleyan School in Peachtree Corners, GA, the same high school as former men’s basketball standout Tanner Smith.
- The school has won six straight Georgia 2A Championships, and Mosley was a key contributor this season, playing in all 32 games.
- She played AAU with the Georgia Hoopstars.
- Mosley was headed to Towson prior to Smith’s arrival at Clemson.
Smith on Mosley:
“Mosley is a superb athlete,” said Smith. “She’s a great defender, and can do a lot of different things with the basketball. She can shoot the three off the bounce. She may be able to spend some time at the point, play some two and three, and we may be able to post her up with her versatility. She’ll be able to push the returners in practice and give them a lot of competition. Paige has a lot of pride and is very tough and very tenacious.”