Applications are now being accepted to be a Clemson Baseball Batgirl for the 2013 season. To apply, fill out the PDF application to the right and return it to Roberta Balliet located in Jervey Athletic Center, Room 119, between the times of 9 AM-11 AM or 1 PM-4 PM. Deadline for applications will be Monday, January 14 at 4 PM.
Once applications are turned in, please register for a ten-minute interview time that will take place on Tuesday, January 15 or Wednesday, January 16. Interviews will take place from 1:30 PM-4:30 PM.
Basic batgirl duties include:
- Arrival 30 minutes before first pitch
- Collect bats for Clemson and mostly all away teams
- Retrieve foul balls
- Deliver water and baseballs to umpires
- Assist with in-game promotions
- Girls will be scheduled based off class schedule
- Wardrobe will be provided to be worn on game days
For questions or more details please e-mail Roberta Balliet at firstname.lastname@example.org.