Littlejohn Coliseum - Clemson, SC
December 16, 2012
* The Lady Tigers led 39-19 at halftime of today's game. That is the largest halftime lead by Clemson since last season when Clemson led S.C. State 38-11 at the half. Radford's 19 points is also the fewest points in any half for a Clemson opponent this season.
* Clemson shot 35 free throws, their most attempts in a game since November 19, 2009 when Clemson recorded 35 free throws against South Carolina.
* Clemson's 66.7 (12-18) shooting percentage in the second half is tied for eighth best in school history for shooting percentage in a half. It is also the highest percentage in a half since February 22, 1998 when Clemson shot 73.1 (19-26) percent from the field at Georgia Tech. It is the highest percentage for a half at home since February 16, 1997 when the Lady Tigers shot 68.0 (17-25) percent against Duke.
* Clemson's 17 steals in today's game are the most since last season when the Lady Tigers recorded 18 steals against Davidson in the season opener.
* Clemson shot 51.0 percent (26-51) from the field in today's game. That is the highest field goal percentage in a game since January 30, 2011 when Clemson shot .519 percent (27-52) against Virginia.
* Nyliah Jamison-Myers recorded 14 points and a career-high 13 rebounds off the bench. She has now combined for 30 points, 18 rebounds and seven blocks in her last two games.
* Nikki Dixon led the Tigers with 21 points on 8-of-12 shooting. She has combined for 46 points in her last two games played, including 33 points in the second half of those games.
* Aisha Turner recorded a career-high 12 points in today's game.
* Quinyotta Pettaway recorded 12 points and six rebounds, her fourth double-figure point game of the season.
*Chancie Dunn's nine points and six assists were season highs, and her six steals were a career-high.