Clemson Athletic Ticket Office Encourages Fans to Be Cautious When Purchasing from Secondary Market
The Clemson Athletic Ticket Office would like to remind fans to be cautious when purchasing tickets from a secondary ticket market, i.e. online ticket resellers and ticket scalpers. The technology that is in place to make ticket buying easier and more convenient can be taken advantage of by dishonest ticket resellers looking to make a profit.
Here are a few things to remember when purchasing tickets from an online ticket broker or ticket scalper:
- The Clemson Athletic Ticket Office is not responsible for tickets purchased through an unauthorized third party.
- Tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Ticket legitimacy cannot be guaranteed.
- Admittance into the stadium cannot be guaranteed. Barcodes will be scanned at the gate and only valid barcodes will be allowed entrance.
- Ticket prices may far exceed face value.
Although the Clemson vs. South Carolina football game on November 24 is sold out, fans are reminded that the Clemson Athletic Ticket Office has a partnership with StubHub, the official ticket marketplace for Clemson athletic tickets. Tickets are still available on StubHub by clicking HERE.