Transferred to Clemson in January of 2012, and is eligible to compete following the fall 2012 semester at Clemson after sitting out a full basketball year.
At Louisville (2010-11):
- Appeared in 30 games, and averaged 15.6 minutes per game,
- Totaled 102 points, 83 rebounds, 50 assists, and 26 steals in 467 total minutes.
- Louisville advanced to the NCAA Sweet 16, during which Tay scored 11 points against Xavier to advance to the third round game.
In High School:
- 17th-best player in the nation according to ESPN Hoopgurlz in the 2010 class
- 6th-best point guard in the class.
- Top-30 national rankings from All-Star Girls Report (23rd overall, #5 SG), and Dan Olson scouting (30th overall, #6 SG).
- Finished her senior season averaging 15 points, 10 rebounds and six assists per game
- Earned first team all-state honors
- Named the Best Rebounding Point Guard in the history of New Jersey basketball
- Finished her high school career with 1,091 points
- Named an ESPN High School All-American
- Also named a McDonalds All-America nominee