|Position:||Outside Hitter/Right Side|
|High School:||Mill Creek HS|
Graduated May 2014
First Team All-ACC (2013)
AVCA All-East Region (2013)
- Kills: 28 (at Syracuse, 10/27/13)
- Attacks: 72 (twice, last at Syracuse, 10/27/13)
- Hitting %: .550 (vs. Notre Dame, 10/11/13)
- Blocks: 8 (10/1/11)
- Digs: 22 (11/4/11)
- Assists: 4 (vs. Northern Kentucky, 08/30/13)
- Serves: 28 (vs. Syracuse, 11/22/13)
- Aces: 4 (vs. Northern Kentucky, 08/30/13)
- One of just seven players in school history with more than 1,000 kills and 1,000 digs.
- She is 8th in school history in attempts (3,891), 12th in kills (1,376) and 15th in digs (1,086) to go along with 338 total blocks and 66 aces.
- She played in 123 of 124 matches in her career, and appeared in all but five sets in four years, closing her career playing 396 consecutive sets.
- 10-Time All-Tournament Selection, tied for 2nd in school history
- Achieved one of the most prolific offensive seasons in school history, finishing with an ACC-leading 549 kills, a 4.46 kills/set average, and 599.5 points scored.
- Simmons’ kill total was the 4th-most in a season in Clemson history, the average is sixth, and her 1,570 attempts this year were behind only Leslie Finn’s 1739 in 2004.
- Simmons had double-figure kills in 29-of-31 matches, including 25 in a row at one point.
- She had 20 or more 11 times, including a career-best 28 vs. Syracuse on Oct. 27.
- She also set an ACC record with 24 kills in a 3-set win against Notre Dame.
- No ACC player in the 25-point era has ever had more kills in a three-set match.
Summer 2013: Selected to the USA Volleyball A2 National Team
- Enjoyed a breakout season for the Tigers, starting all 31 matches and tallying 345 kills and 3.17 kills per set.
- Posted career-bests in kills (345), kills/set (3.17),attacks (995), aces (24), digs (334), digs/set (3.04), points (417.5), and points/set (3.83)
- Led Clemson with 995 attacks, while hitting .236 on the right side
- Notched double-figure kills in 22 of 31 matches, including a career high 25 in 58 swings in a five-set win at Virginia Tech. The kills and attempts were the most for any Clemson player in 2012
- Had ten double-doubles, including her monster 25 kill-18 dig effort against the Hokies
- Had double-figure digs in 17 matches, including a season-high 21 against Miami
- From Oct. 28-Nov. 3, a three-match win streak, she tallied 60 kills, 49 digs, ten blocks, and five aces for 71.5 total points in 14 sets.
- Had 13 kills with no errors in 20 attacks (.650) in the first match of the season
- Had 281 total kills for the season, the team's third-highest total
- Had 198 digs for the season
- Increased her hitting percentage .031 over rookie total
- Increased her kills per set from 1.76 to 2.36 (an increase of .6) since last season
- Hit at least .300 percent in 12 matches
- Had 5 double-double matches with digs and kills, all of which came in ACC play
- Recorded 94 blocks for the season
- Had a .652 hitting percentage with 16 kills against Boston College-
- Tied her career high 16 kills against Virginia with a .341 hitting percentage
- Had eight blocks against both Duke and N.C. State-- a career high
- Qualified for USA Volleyball Junior National Team for the World Championships
2010 - Freshman:
- Provided explosive athleticism and was a strong force on the right side, posting a very well-rounded first season that culminated in a Freshman All-ACC honor
- Had terrific all-around season with 201 kills, 185 digs, and 101 blocks
- Played in 30 of 31 matches on the season, missing one match due to injury
- Was named to the Big Orange Bash All-Tournament Team with 23 kills, 28 digs, and nine blocks in her first three matches
- Was named the ACC Freshman of the Week on Sept. 24 after the Clemson Classic, as she let the tournament in hitting percentage (.442) and aces (4).
- Recorded nine kills, five blocks and 10 digs against rival South Carolina
- Flirted with a triple-double with 10 kills, nine digs and eight total blocks against Duke
- Had double-figure kills in six matches and had multiple blocks in 26 matches
- Notched two double-doubles, including one against #20 Florida State
- Ranked as the #67 recruit overall by prepvolleyball.com
- At Mill Creek high school in Hoschton, GA, was named first team All-State, was a member of the state All-Star team, and was named Gwinnett County First-team in volleyball.
- Named 2009 Gwinnett County Player of the Year as a senior
- The six-footer tallied 400 kills, 88 blocks, 48 aces, 182 digs as a senior.
- Comes from an extremely athletic family. Her brother, Michael Booker, Jr. played football at Nebraska and went on to play in the NFL. Her other brother, Myreon, also played football at Nebraska until 2001. Simmons' sister Andria Booker, ran track at LSU.
- 2010 7AAAAA Basketball player of the year and Region MVP.
- 2009 State volleyball first team and all-star team.
- 2010 State basketball senior all-star team selection and state team honorable mention.
- Led Mill Creek (GA) High School to the 2009 7AAAAA Volleyball Region title and a 35-2 record for the
- 2009 Gwinnett County Volleyball & Basketball Super Six selectee.
- 2009 Volleyball All Tournament team selection.
- 2009 State Basketball first team selection
- 2008 Selected to 7AAAAA volleyball All-Star team.
- 2008 Led Mill Creek (GA) High School to Volleyball 7AAAAA region 2nd place.
- Three year letter winner in volleyball.
- 2010 Led Mill Creek High School to the 7AAAAA Basketball Region title and a 26-5 record for the season.
- 2009 Led Mill Creek High School to the 7AAAAA Basketball Region title and a 24-5 record for the
- 2009 Led Georgia Vipers (AAU) to the quarter finals at Nationals.
- 2008 Helped fuel Mill Creek High School to the 7AAAAA Basketball Region title and a 27-2 record for the
- season. Made it to the State quarter finals.
- 2007 Helped fuel Mill Creek High School to the 7AAAAA Basketball Region runner up and a 24-6 record
- for the season. Her first starting game as a freshman was nearly an upset to Maya Moore and Collins
- 2008, 2009 & 2010 Atlanta Tip-Off Club 1st Team Selection.
- 2009 & 2010 Gwinnett County Tip-Off Club player of the month.
- 2009 Gwinnett Daily Post Basketball Player of the Week.
- Holds 1st place Mill Creek record for career basketball rebounds 962, season basketball rebounds 354,
- and game basketball rebounds 22.
- Holds 1st place Mill Creek record for career basketball blocks 116, double-doubles (season) 23, double-
- doubles (career) 40.
- Holds 1st place Mill Creek record for field goal % (Season) 57.70% and games started 102.
- Holds 2nd place Mill Creek record career basketball points 1423.
- Holds 4th place Mill Creek record most points in a basketball game 29.
- 2008, 2009, & 2010 Mill Creek Volleyball and Basketball Team Captain and Leadership awards.
- 2006 8th grade basketball team to County Championship with a 13-0 record and was awarded Most Improved Player.
- Simmons was a four-year letterwinner in basketball and all-Gwinnett County First-Team selection.
- Hoover on Simmons: "Mo is a fantastic athlete with a tremendous amount of potential. She is relatively young regarding volleyball and has focused more on basketball until recently, so we are thrilled about her future. I am excited to see her progress and given a little time, could develop into one of the top outsides that we've had at Clemson."