|Hometown:||Red Hook, N.Y.|
In 2015 (Senior):
- Named to the ACC All-Tournament Team
- Played a significant role for the Tigers off the bench in 2015, playing in 23 of 24 games, with two starts
- Ranked second on the team in goals (8) and points (20), despite coming off the bench in all but two games
- Scored the game-winning goal with just 51 seconds remaining in regulation in Clemson’s 1-0 win at Syracuse on Oct. 17
- Netted the game winner in the NCAA Round of 16 against UC Santa Barbara, giving the Tigers a 3-2 victory and sending them to the NCAA Elite Eight
- Also scored in ACC contests against Boston College, Louisville and NC State, and in nonconference matches against Brown, Furman and Gardner-Webb
- Tied for fourth on the team with four assists
- Took 24 shots, with 16 on goal, for a .667 SOG%, best on the team among players that took more than four shots on the season
- Graduated from Clemson in May 2015 with a degree in Parks, Recreation & Tourism Management
In 2014 (Junior):
- Played in 19 matches, starting one and playing more than 400 minutes.
- Scored his only two goals of the season against Boston College on Sept. 12, including the game-winner.
- His efforts against Boston College earned him ACC Player of the Week honors for Sept. 8-14.
- Named to Clemson’s Dean’s List during the Fall 2014 semester for maintaining at least a 3.5 GPA.
- Named to Clemson’s President’s List during the Spring 2015 semester for maintaining a 4.0 GPA.
In 2013 (Sophomore):
- Saw action in two matches for the Tigers in 2013
- Played in 18 contests for Clemson during his career
In 2012 (Freshman):
- Had one goal and one assist for the Tigers
- Scored the game-tying goal in the Tigers' 2-2 draw with #1 Maryland on October 27, at College Park, MD
- Also assisted on Clemson's second goal in the Tigers' 2-0 victory over Virginia in Charlottesville, VA on September 28
- Took 13 shots on the year
- Played in 16 matches for the Tigers in 2012
- Started the Alabama-Birmingham, Duke, and the N.C. State matches
- Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll
- Red-shirted the 2011 season
- Standout player from the State of New York
- Played for the New York Soccer Club for Head Coach Ken Pollard along with Technical Advisor Claudio Reyna and Dr. Javier Perez
- Ranked as the number one winger in the State of New York by topdrawersoccer.com
- Ranked among the top 20 wingers nationally as one of the best in the US by topdrawersoccer.com
- Led his U-19 club team to a US national ranking of #1 in the nation by soccerincollege.com
- Led his club team to the 2010 New York State Cup finals
- His club team also won the 2011 US Club National Cup X Regionals, the 2010 & 2009 CASL Raleigh Winter College Showcases, the 2010 Potomac Tournament and the 2010 Adidas Blue ChipTournament
- In high school, named 2010 conference Player-of-the-Year
- Named NSCAA All-State in New York
- Named All League, All-Conference and All-State
- Member of the New York ODP state team for six years
- All-time leading career goal scorer for Red Hook High School with 52 goals
- In high school captained his varsity soccer team for two years
- Named to the honor roll all four years in high school
- Finished the 2010 fall season with 16 goals after scoring 17 in both his sophomore and junior years
- Led his team to his high school's first NYS Mid-Hudson Athletic League soccer championship
- Brother Tom played soccer for Niagara
- Born December 11, 1992
- Majoring in parks, recreation, and tourism mgt.