|Hometown:||Myrtle Beach, S.C.|
In 2014 (Senior):
- Saw action in eight games, starting six and playing 481 total minutes.
- Entered the game to defend during penalty kick shootouts against Wake Forest in the ACC Tournament quarterfinals and Notre Dame in the ACC Tournament semifinals. Clemson advanced through both matches.
- Allowed only six goals in eight matches.
- Signed with the Tampa Bay Rowdies of the North American Soccer League (NASL) after receiving an invitation to an invite-only combine in January.
In 2013 (Sophomore):
- Started six matches for the Tigers in goal
- Finished the season having started six matches
- Had a 5-1-0 record in goal for the Tigers in 2013
- Recorded four shutouts
- Named to the topdrawersoccer.com National Team-of-the-Week on September 16 for his play in the N.C. State match on September 14
- Had a career-high seven saves against N.C. State on September 14, as the Tigers were victorious, 1-0 in Raleigh, NC
- Shut out four opponents, Virginia, N.C. State, USC Upstate, and Pittsburgh
- Had five saves in the Maryland match on September 21
- Finished the year with a 0.65 goals allowed average
- Gave up only four goals in 552 minutes of play
- Made 20 saves during the year
- Named the recipient of the 2013 Coach’s Achievement Award
In 2012 (Freshman):
- Played in six matches and was a starter in four contests
- Finished the year having played 412 minutes
- Allowed only three goals for a 0.66 goals allowed average
- Made 11 saves and finished the year with a 3-1 record
- Recorded 2 1/2 shutouts
- Made two saves in the overtime period as Clemson advanced to the semifinal round of the ACC Tournament in the 0-0 draw with Boston College
- Replaced Cody Mizell in the Boston College match before the penalty kick round as Mizell was still overcoming a previous injury
- Started the N.C. State match on September 21, and recorded four saves in Clemson's 2-1 overtime victory over the Wolfpack
- Started the Virginia match on September 28 in Clemson's 2-0 win over the Cavaliers in Charlottesville, VA
- Also was the starter in the UNC Greensboro match on the road on October 2
- Had two saves against Virginia and three saves against the Spartans
- Red-shirted the 2011 season
- MVP of the Clash of the Carolinas All-Star classic, as he played on the S.C. Team
- Captain of his high school team
- Set school record for most wins (17)
- In 2008-09 Played at the U-18 Academy and his team went to nationals to place third in the nation
- Brother Mat Gladock plays college soccer at California-Santa Barbara
- Born June 19, 1993
- Majoring in parks, recreation, and tourism mgt.