Is there a home football game you will not be able to attend during the 2017 season? Do you have a friend, family member, or co-worker that is also a Clemson Tiger? Transfer your tickets to them and help keep Memorial Stadium solid orange. The process is quick and easy and we have outlined the steps for you below.
Ticket Transfer Instructions
- Navigate to www.clemsontigers.com and scroll over the "Tickets" link at the top of the page.
- Click the "My Account" link under the Tickets tab to bring you to the My Account log in page.
- The login page presents you with 3 options for logging in.
a. If you have previously used your IPTAY number and created a password to login to your account online, enter your information and login to your account.
b. If you have not previously used the online system, use Option 2 to link your account using your IPTAY number and your online PIN. Your PIN can be retrieved from the Clemson Athletic Ticket Office by calling 1-800-CLEMSON.
- Once you have logged into your account, you will see your account information under My Account. If it does not take you directly to this page, click "Mange My Account" in the top right of the screen.
- Under the My Tickets you will click the "Transfer" link to bring up a list of all the home games on your account that are eligible for a ticket transfer.* Click the "Check mark box" next to each game for which you would like to transfer your seats then click "Next".
- Check the seats you wish to transfer and fill out the information for the person who is to receive your ticket transfer. You have the option of paying the transfer fee personally or requiring the person receiving the ticket transfer to pay the transfer fee. If you are paying the transfer fee yourself, enter your credit card information before clicking the "Submit" button.
- A summary page of your ticket transfer request will appear. Confirm the ticket transfer information and click "Yes" if the information is correct.
- A confirmation page will appear showing the details of the ticket transfer. You will receive a confirmation email that the ticket transfer process has been initiated.
*Transfers are only available for season ticket holders. If tickets have been listed on the Clemson Ticket Marketplace, they will not show as available for transfer.
To Accept a Ticket Transfer:
- Click on the link in the email that you received to accept the ticket transfer. The link will pull up a page where you must enter required information in order to accept the ticket transfer.
- Once you have accepted the ticket transfer, if you are required to pay the transfer fee, you will be prompted to do so. You will also be prompted to select either the Print-At-Home delivery method for printing off your tickets or the Mobile Delivery option.
*You must log into or create an account with the email address that the tickets are being being transfered to.
To Decline a Ticket Transfer:
- By not clicking the accept link in the email you received, the ticket transfer will time out after a period of 48 hours. No further action is required.
To Cancel a Ticket Transfer:
- Navigate to your account and click the "View/Cancel Pending Ticket Transfers" to pull up a list of pending ticket transfers and click the transfer you wish to cancel. Review the information and click the "Cancel" button to cancel the transfer. An email will be sent to the recipient of the transfer to let them know that the transfer process has been cancelled.
*Once a ticket has been transferred, the original tickets are no longer valid and will not be allowed entry into the stadium.