|Hometown:||Orchard Park, N.Y.|
|High School:||Orchard Park HS|
• Named CRCA National Scholar-Athlete
• Rowed in three different boats over the course of the season, the First Varsity 4+, Second Varsity 4+ and the Third Varsity 8+
• Helped each of her boats finish first place at least one time
• Finished sixth at the ACC Championships with the 1V4+
• Saw time in the Third Varsity 8+, First Varsity 4+, and Second Varsity 4+ during the season
• Finished first at the Occoquan Sprints and second in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge with the First Varsity 4+.
• Named rowing MVP her senior year at Orchard Park HS
• Rowing team competed in the USRowing Youth National Championships in 2013 and 2014 in Oak Ridge, Tenn.
• Named to ACC Academic Honor Roll for 2014-15
• Born 9/12/96
• Majoring in health sciences